Free Digital Image
Do any of these describe you or your nonprofit board members?
· Don’t have a way to effectively measure “client impact.”
· Must build CEO/board fundraising capacity.
· Have trustees who “micromanage” management.
· Never get to strategic discussions. Focus is strictly operations.
· Need a broad framework that separates policy & strategy development from operational activities.
· Have a board/staff relationship that isn’t built on trust.
· Need task forces that deliver more effective, timely results.
Order Multiple Copies from Createspace Book Store:
https://www.createspace.com/5748081 $4.00 Discount with code 6DLGFAGQ
https://www.createspace.com/3506243 $9.00 Discount with code WXEHFQ7W
Eugene Fram, Ed.D, Professor Emeritus