- Have a way to effectively measure “client impact.”
- Build CEO/board fundraising capacity.
- Develop a motivating/friendly process for on-boarding new directors.
- Reduce # directors/trustees who “micromanage” management.
- Develop strategic discussions at meetings.
- Develop a broad framework that separates policy & strategy development from operational activities.
- Have a board/staff relationship that is built on trust.
- Have task forces that deliver more effective, timely results.
These books can help! Please share with others who can benefit!
Order Multiple Copies from Createspace Book Store:
https://www.createspace.com/5748081 $4.00 Discount with code 6DLGFAGQ
https://www.createspace.com/3506243 $9.00 Discount with code WXEHFQ7W
Eugene Fram, EdD, Professor Emeritus
Saunders College of Business
Rochester Institute of Technology